Saturday, July 29, 2006

The Move and Disclaimer


The Move and Disclaimer:

As of today, Saturday, July 29, 2006, the Deacon – Sailor blog is being moved to this location. Daily Scripture reflections from January 31, 2006 to July 28, 2006 may be reviewed at http://blog.myspace.com/deaconsailor. As time and resources permit, these archives will be moved to a more accessible location in the public domain.

For new readers of this web log, it is my personal reflections on the daily scripture readings found in the Lectionary for Mass as published under the authority of the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.

I am a Permanent Deacon of the Roman Catholic Church, Ordained in the Diocese of Lansing, Michigan in 1984 for the service of that particular church in the parish of St. Thomas the Apostle in Ann Arbor, Michigan. While my faculties include preaching, and I will attempt at all times to reflect the mainstream teaching of the Roman Catholic Church, the opinions and views expressed here are my own and should not be considered as the official view of the Church. When teaching references are used they will be either footnoted or hyperlinked within the text.

Comments are welcome; however, I may not have the time to engage in deep debate since I do have a “day job”.

Pax

No comments: